Friday, November 13, 2009

Here goes Jamie!


Well, let's just start off with a big toast! Here's to looking like an idiot for a while! I have figured out the blog thing so far...as you can see not really so far at all, huh? At any rate, here's to the beginning of a journey. Here's to jumping in head first and trusting my Lord that if I fall flat on my face that the journey will still somehow bring glory to his name. I am so excited to start my photography business. Taking images and preserving those timeless memories has become a passion I believe God has placed deep within my heart. So, I am trusting him. I want so desperately to be in his will so I am embarking on this journey with my hand in his and trusting that he will open what doors he wants for me and close those that I should not enter in to. There is something to be said for walking blind folded while hand-in-hand with my creator. I am peaceful because I am never without Him.


Hopefully, this blog will become more interesting and will have many may images I have taken to share with you. By the way, if you are interested in having some photos taken for the holidays or for any occasion I am up for the challenge. I know my limitations and where I am in the game so I think you will like my prices! I guess I am partial, but my images are pretty darn good and I am no where near the cost of the pros. Please call or e-mail me if you would like a session with me!


So long for now.....and ENJOY your weekend, no mater what you find yourself doing!


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future




No comments:

Post a Comment